The Smart and Easy Way to Beautiful Landscaping
Click to Read More About our Services
- Installing an automatic sprinkler systemwill make your yard the envy of the neighborhood. Enjoy dense, green grass and beautiful landscaping while increasing the value of your home, saving water, and freeing up more personal time with the help of professionally installed irrigation systems from Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting, just minutes from Memphis, TN.
- Our service and repair department at Smart Water Irrigation has extensive experience in troubleshooting, locating and repairing all makes and models of irrigation and sprinkler system problems. From electrical setbacks with control valves, controllers, and wiring, to sprinkler head replacement and water leak repair, we handle any and all irrigation problems in a timely manner.
You can also use your Smart Water Irrigation system for backyard mosquito control! Just add a Sprinkler Magician irrigation controller to your sprinkler system along with Mosquito Magician all natural mosquito repellent to kill mosquitoes, chiggers, ticks, fleas, flies and at least a dozen other targeted pests in as little as an hour, then go on to KEEP THEM OUT for up to 2 weeks per application!
- The State of Tennessee requires every lawn sprinkler system installed in the state to be protected by a certified backflow preventer, backflow vale or backwater valve. These devices are required to protect the quality and safety of the drinking water supply.
- Backflow is defined as the undesirable reversal of flow in a potable water distribution system as a result of a pressure differential or siphon condition that exists between two piping systems. Backflow is a problem where there is a desire to keep fluids from one piping system from re-entering another piping system as in the case of a cross-connection.
- Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting technicians are certified in the state of Tennessee to install, test and/or repair any make and model of backflow prevention device. Each calendar year your device must be tested and must pass, in accordance with your water department codes. Some water departments sub this work out themselves, while others count on residents to make sure their devices are tested and results are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting has everything you need to enjoy more time on your patio or in your backyard. We specialize in specification grade low voltage outdoor lighting components! By combining superior materials and professional workmanship with the industry’s best warranty*, Smart Water Irrigation & Lighting provide the best value AND results for your home or commercial outdoor lighting project.
- Professional Landscape Lighting Design & Installation.
- Energy Saving Solar Lights
- Yard, Garden, Deck & Patio Lights
- Outdoor Lanterns & Light Fixtures
- Led Low Voltage Lighting
- A properly installed drainage system keeps your home from flooding. It is also important for healthy plants and trees, which further enhance your property value. The right drainage solution alleviates problems with the foundation of your home and other structures on your property, and prevents cracking, uneven shrinkage and swelling. A good patio design often includes a drainage solution so that water is drained away in order to avoid standing water that can cause slippery surfaces, mosquito breeding grounds and drowned landscaping.
- French Drains
A French Drain helps keep water away from the foundation of your home by directing water from a higher area where your garage or home may sit to a lower one. A French Drain can – and should – be constructed with environmentally friendly materials that are also wallet friendly.
- Retaining Walls
- Gravity Retaining Walls are constructed primarily with concrete or stone – much thicker at the buried base than at the top – to help increase the stability of the surrounding soil.
- Wood Wall / Anchored Walls use underground wood or concrete beams to anchor the retaining wall.
- A Cantilevered Retaining Wall is similar to a Gravity Retaining Wall, but use less building material due to the concrete base at the frost line.
- A Sheet Pile Retaining Wall uses plank walls constructed of wood or steel that are anchored to the retaining wall using cables beneath and behind the retaining wall.
We’re a LOCAL Irrigation & Sprinkler Company .... Not just “Some Guy”
Often times when I ask a potential client, “ who currently takes care of your sprinkler system”, the response is – “Some Guy.” I assure you, when you become a client of Smart Water Irrigation, you will never refer to us as ”Some Guy.” You will know me, the owner, you will know the person who takes your calls, and you will know your service technician. Most important we will know and care for your yard and landscape needs.